Thursday 9 March 2017

WELCOME MODERATOR

JAMES EAGER 1372
 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680
Welcome to my blog!

I worked with Chloe McDowell 1377, Beatrice Chavdarova 1309, Alex Davies 1313

I chose to make a trailer entitled, "RISK" 


I have chosen Brief 2. A promotion package for a new film, to include a trailer, together with the following two options:



I have made a film magazine front cover, featuring the film "RISK"
  I have also made a poster for the film.
My evaluation questions are above.

I have taken charge on editing the film in Adobe After effects, along with this I have self directed all of the scenes that I have acted in such as: Tennis scene while I receive the text, myself running up to the belvedere. Also I have filmed one scene where Alex is receiving a text. Finally, I have taken charge of the groups Facebook page and taking charge of keeping that up to date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment